Saturday 19 March 2011

Be unique!

When I was younger, my friends used to critzize me a lot (that was until I stopped being friends with them!) Anyway, they hated my yellow nail varnish. My weird hair styles and how I used to copy them a lot. I didnt have much fashion sense back then.
One day durring the summer, me and my friend were going round another friends house. Our mum and us were all outside. When hannah pointed out the yellow nailvarnish on my toes. Her mother was a beautian. She hated it.And told me that it was a sick colour and how could I like that. The point is though, that I did like it. I took, what my friends mum said, to heart. When I got home, I through the £5 full-of-nail-varnish bottle out. And all because someone didnt like it.

While my fashion sense still isnt great, I dont let anyone tell me how I should dress. I dont dress for others. I dont dress for men. That just isnt me. I dress for my self.
So I am encouranging you, not to listen to what anyone else has to say. They dont matter. It is you that matters!
Laura
xxx

1 comment:

  1. Laura, so true. I love your blogs, they are so honest and simply inspiring. x

    ReplyDelete