Sunday 26 February 2012

"Only the cool people wear chinos...."

Thank you Josh, Sam and Betsy!
Okay, so I know I did a post on chinos a while ago, but I didn't have a photo. This time, it is so much better, because not only do I have a photo, my gorgeous friends and I are all modelling our different chinos.
The great thing about chinos is that they come in so many different colors and there are lots of ways to wear them. All of us in this photo are all wearing different colors and wear them all in different ways. Shirts, t-shirt's, jumpers and blouses. If it goes it is meant to be.
However, wearing chinos isn't as simple as wearing the classic jeans, where anything goes. You have to think, because colors clash! So when wearing chinos, don't wear a brightly colored top, as the colors will clash, and it will look like someone threw up on you.
The simplist way to wear chinos is with a white top. Once you are confident at wearing that, then you have a play around and find out what colors work the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment