Tuesday 6 March 2012

Parisian

I personally apologize if you have already got the whole story from me today about France, Paris, and all things Chanel... But it is understandable considering Gabrielle 'Coco' Chanel was the greatest designer ever - but that is a totally different post.

Instead, what I am going to talk about today, is the style. The classic French Fisherman; white and blue stripy long sleeves t-shirts. And after watching Coco Before Chanel for the 4th time this weekend, and saw french actress Audrey Tautou wear this splendid and chic stripy top (above), guess what the first thing I bought today was? That's it, my 4th blue and white stripy t-shirt, just to add to the collection.

It is a staple item to any wardrobe, and I suggest you get one. It goes with anything from jeans, to shorts, short denim skirts or black body-con skirts. And you don't have to spend a fortune, as you can get them for about £5 from New Look.
Happy Paris Style!

No comments:

Post a Comment