Monday 31 March 2014

ootd: modern artist



Todays outfit was a pretty casual one with my plan white shirt rolled up, dark jeans, black shoes, denim jackets and this weekends theme: great jewelry. I wore this shirt about 2 years (if you can find it) in a post and how I felt like an artist (hence the title) and while I don't quite feel that way anymore, I still think it is a really cool shirt and one that is so easy to style up or down. 
The denim jacket is my latest customizing. I picked it up from a charity shop for a fiver. Didn't like the colour that much, but still wore it rill I bleached it. The bleaching went a bit paler than I wanted, but the lightness of it still looks really cool against the dark parts were I didnt bleach it. 
Totally cool and comfy and perfect spring out! 

No comments:

Post a Comment