Friday 13 April 2012

The Best Attire

The Best Attire are the item you wear in a hundred different ways. For instance I have a formal maxi dress at home which I wear about once a year for a party or wedding. I would have never have dreamed of wearing it out shopping until I learnt this:
Mix and Match, wear a formal dress with casual dress.
And this what I shall talk about. When your wardrobe is as full as mine, you want to be able to make the most out of the outfits you have.


Wedding to Day
This one is possibly my favorite because it is the least unexpected. This dress I love, but because it is such a  formal dress, I rarely wear it. But add the right accessories like a large bag, denim jacket and flip flops and you have the perfect outfit for a Saturday shopping, or walking around galleries or what other fun things you do on Saturdays! It goes to shoe how you wear it changes everything! Don't be afraid to mix and match and dress the outfit for you.








 Date To Day
Again I love this one. Don't be afraid to mix patterns with a bold item as this look is so in at the moment. The denim jacket (you may have noticed I love this denim jacket at the moment) makes it really casual a great day time essential too. Take the jacket and bag off, let your hair down and add a clutch and you have gone from day to date in seconds with minimal effort.






Day to Work
Yes, I love my denim jacket. But it makes this print summer dress really casual and really practical.Wear it with strapy sandals and you have a great day look again. And for the office, as a smart tailored jacket, clutch, skin colored tights and court shoes and your sorted. 









It just proves that while clothes are nice, you don't need a mountain of them to pull off great looks and millions of outfits. With a few right accessories you can you have any occasion sorted in seconds!

1 comment: