1. A toned body. Combining exercise with the right diet is the best way to shape up your body. But don't push yourself too hard. Do what feels comfortable to you. If you can do 100 sit-ups a day, do it, but if it is too much, don't do it. Do what feels right for your body. But aim to do some exercise at least 3 times a week and combine this with lots of healthy snacks.
2. Drink lots of Water. If you are exercising lots, you need to keep your body hydrated and there really is no better way than water. It detoxes you inside and makes yours skin look a lot more radiant on the outside.
3. Sit up straight. Sitting up straight will draw attention to you and make you look confident and relaxed. Keep your shoulders down and back; it is sure to catch everyone's eyes.
4. Little Black Dress. Every since Coco Chanel made the little black dress and essential to every wardrobe, it has been the most versatile dress ever. Dressed up or dressed down. the little black is sure to work on every single woman ever!
5. Mini Mani. The perfect manicure has been the first on womans 'to-do's' lists for years now. They make you look more sophisticated and well looked after.
6. Skin Care. It is now easier than ever to have perfect skin. With remedies from doctors, super markets, and even home facials, there is more choice than ever. 'Sugar Scrubs' are a great exfoliator and really help clear the pours out. Mix some sugar with a small amount of olive oil and a fragrance of your choice (I love the vanilla and peppermints essences) and use once a week for best results.
7. Smile. Without smile and confidence, the others simply can not work. So smile because you look great and have confidence in yourself!