Monday 22 July 2013

Baby Oil

Baby Oil. I am talking from experience when I say how amazing it is and not just for babies as even the everyday woman knows how beneficial it is and I shall be sharing with you just a few ways to use this simple product. 
1. Shaving. For a clean, smooth, pain-free way to shave legs, that even after 2 weeks minimal stubble has appeared, pour a little baby oil on to your hand and then apply to legs, and shave away. Trust me, my legs have never been so smooth, I can't stop stroking them! Baby oil is used to soften skin and this is so great as it not only soothes them but it also cleans them to!
2. Bath Time. For a relaxing and warm bath pour a little into your bath water and enjoy.
3. Soft, soft, soft! As I said it is great for softening the skin, so after a bath, apply a little to places that get really hard like your knees, elbows and feet. 

No comments:

Post a Comment