Saturday 21 December 2013

christmas candy nails

 A mini guide to a really simple and really effective look - 

 I am obsessed with this nail art at the moment. It is so simple and so easy to do. I can even do it on my left hand. I think it is really christmassy and you can you candy cane colours too, and it just looks so great I think. 





P.S. This a little apology because I probably won't be blogging much over christmas. I got a job at a high end high street brand and I am loving it! But it does mean I working lots over Christmas, and it getting rather hectic being a full time student, now with 3 jobs and a social life, plus it my birthday in 2 DAYS!!!! :D I am really sorry, but I hope you all have lovely christmases, and I will try my best to update it soon xxx 

No comments:

Post a Comment