Monday 27 January 2014

bb cream


After hearing everyone's raves about the Garnier BB Creams, I felt it was time to invest in one. 
It took me a while to get used to it. It felt really heavy on my skin and a bit greasy. I've got a bit of a thing about foundations and bases feeling almost non-existent on my skin. But I carried on trying it, and realized it really take a tiny amount for it do the job I want it to. 
I put it on the back of my hand (literally a pea size pile goes a long way!) and using my finger I put it all over my face like a moisturizers and rub it in. It really does give such a good coverage and makes it so even. I even wear it by itself occasionally, or with just a little mascara. Its honestly amazing how much a small amount can go. It does tend to go a little greasy and shiny on my face, so I put a little bit of powder over it, but only on places like cheeks and nose. I found it helped to give a pretty even skin tone, and lasted all day. 
Although it took me a while to get used to it, it is so good and I would definitely recommend you invest in one, but be prepared - it takes a little a while to get used to. 

No comments:

Post a Comment