I have done two post today and they seem to be on a similar theme of drinks-that-good-for-you. This one is on green tea which a personal favorite of mine if you add a bit of lemon too it!
Once you are used to the quite unusual taste of the tea, it has benefits beyond your understanding!!
- Great for healthy looking skin as it clears the pours and gives you a glow
- Fights Cancer
- Lowers Cholesterol
- Prevents cavities (something to do with your teeth)
- Protects against Heart Disease
- Speeds Metabolism (which is great if you are athletic)
- Prevents Diabetes
- Works as an antiviral
- Strengthens tooth enamel
- Reduces plaque and bacteria in your mouth
- Prevents Dementia
- Full of antioxidants (don't ask what they are I just know they are good for you)
- Prevents Food poisoning
- Prevents Bad breath
So even though I know it tastes quite yucky at first it is great for you and will have so many benefits!