Tuesday 19 November 2013

sweater weather

Its that time of the year again, where sweaters and jumpers are in big supply and need. Its Autumn! And since I have a  large number of jumpers (not all of them are included in this post as they are in the wash), I thought I would go through them and style them all!

Red Oversized
I bought this one from New Look last year, but they are doing one exactly like it, but in green this year. I love wearing this jumper with a big necklace and leggings. This dark oxeblood/deep red colour is really in height this year and it looks great paired with golds and black. And for those super cold days, the colour goes really well with a dark green parka coat. 


Country Cream
I bought this jumper last year from Dorothy Perkins. Its a plain knitted jumper with little sparkly gems stuck to them. This jumper looks great in a more casual outfit. Jeans, boots, and a cosy knitted scarf are the way I would style this. Because this jumper is a bit more sparkly than usual, it would also look great with black trousers or a black pencil skirt for a work look.


Forest Green
This jumper was given to me from somewhere but it was originally from River Island. Although this jumper is already quite dark, it looks good with dark wash jeans or leggings. Pair it with a good statement necklace, or a denim shirt underneath for a well polished look.



Grey Black
This was a recent purchase from New Look, for around £15. I really like this jumper as it just a regular sweater grey, speckled black fabric with some really cute chiffon paneling on the shoulders and at the back, which I think makes this jumper a bit smarter and a bit different. I have been loving this jumper with jeans and boots, but equally with leggings for a smarter look.


Grey Sweater
Since seeing an image on Pintrest (right hand) I have wanted a plain grey sweatshirt just so I could wear with my leggings on more chilled or stressful days. All the once I found around on the internet or around town were either too expensive or not what I wanted. Then finally I found a plain grey sweatshirt from Mataland for only £8, and with student discount it wasn't even that when I paid for it! 
This jumper will look great with jeans or leggings, and with be really simple to dress with bright scarfs and statement necklaces. 


No comments:

Post a Comment