Tuesday 26 November 2013

tartan tuesday


I am loving tartan at the moment. Especially this little scarf I bought for £8 from Mataland. It is so soft and comfy and it is literally like a blanket. It looks great with other big chunky knits like jumper and cardigans. It also looks really good with blacks and dark greens. 
I have been wearing this scarf lots with leggings, and a grey jumper. It equally looks just as good with jean and a black top. It is the ultimate winter tartan scarf investment and I have been certainty loving mine.
 Then I got thinking about tartan and how it is very in fashion at the moment, so I thought I would share with you a few my favorite tartan items this Autumn!

1. ASOS  - Lyle and Scott Tartan Gloves

2. New Look - Navy and Red Tartan Check Boyfriend Coat 

3. New Look - Petite Black and Red Boyfriend Shirt 

4. ASOS Shorts in Tartan 

5. ASOS - Pull and Bear Basic Tartan Slipper Shoes

6. ASOS - Daisy Street Tartan Mini Skirt

7. New Look - Red and Black Fluffy Jumper

8. ASOS - Glamourous Cardigan in Tartan Knit

9. ASOS Petite - Exclusive Trouser in Tartan Check 

10. River Island - Red Tartan Hair Bow

11. New Look - Inspire Black 2 in 1 Tartan Skater Dress


No comments:

Post a Comment